The VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD was given to me by Amie, author of A Meaning Of Optimist, "Day-dreamer More Elegantly Spelled" @
Thank you very much Amie for the honor of this Award.
(I am thrilled to the bones.)
The rules for after you have been given this particular award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award :)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to up to 10 other versatile bloggers
- Let those other bloggers know you gave them the award.
Now Here Are The Seven (7) Things About Me:
- I am second to two kids, my older sibling is a brother who stays in L.A.
- I used to think I would grow up to be a boy because I love all contact sports from Basketball, to Football, Soccer and Rugby, including UFC and Boxing
- I am a "mean" cook and can whip up an entire Menu Plan for a Banquet
- I have traveled extensively but still need to see Greece and Africa
- I used to be a bully, I probably still am, but I am what you call, a Bully's Bully
- I have been trained in Wine Tasting and Appreciation somewhere in the South of France
- I value my family and my faith
And these are the Blogs and Blog Authors I would like to bestow the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:
- JustMe99, Author of For you Competely and Just My Stories @ http://justmylittlestory.blogspot.com/
- Capricious Retch, Author of Rants, Chants and Heavy Pants - Mad Ramblings of a Bored Midwesterner @ http://getcurrent.blogspot.com/
- Kim, Author of This Is Me or Something Like That (and more) @ http://timoslt.blogspot.com/
- Jamiessmiles, Author of It's A Gay's Life @ http://itsagaylife-jamiessmiles.blogspot.com/
- Kim, Author of My Inner Chick @ http://myinnerchick.com/
- TheUnwashedMass, Author of the Intermittent Sprocket @ http://theintermittentsprocket.blogspot.com/
Thank you for being great at what you do, for creating and sharing yourselves through your powerful, inspiring and awesome Blogs!