Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hey Listen Up: THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

24 February 2011

The VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD  was given to me by Amie, author of A Meaning Of Optimist, "Day-dreamer More Elegantly Spelled" @
http://ameaningofoptimist.blogspot.com/



Thank you very much Amie for the honor of this Award.
(I am thrilled to the bones.)

The rules for after you have been given this particular award:
- Thank the person who gave you the award :)
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award to up to 10 other versatile bloggers
- Let those other bloggers know you gave them the award.

Now Here Are The Seven (7) Things About Me:
  1. I am second to two kids, my older sibling is a brother who stays in L.A.
  2. I used to think I would grow up to be a boy because I love all contact sports from Basketball, to Football, Soccer and Rugby, including UFC and Boxing
  3. I am a "mean" cook and can whip up an entire Menu Plan for a Banquet
  4. I have traveled extensively but still need to see Greece and Africa
  5. I used to be a bully, I probably still am, but I am what you call, a Bully's Bully
  6. I have been trained in Wine Tasting and Appreciation somewhere in the South of France
  7. I value my family and my faith
And these are the Blogs and Blog Authors I would like to bestow the VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD:

Thank you for being great at what you do, for creating and sharing yourselves through your powerful, inspiring and awesome Blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reward, for being a reader, and for offering great insight and encouragement. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Psycho Babbling...

    Thanks for sending me the award! Hoping you are well. xxxxxxx Kisses

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, will Blog for comments.