Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Many Things Have I Lived Through?

11 February 2011




I saw this Quiz and I just couldn't help myself.  Sue me.  I suppose this would help me, know me more.  (smiles)  Just thought I'd share.

I have read a lot of books.
I have been on some sort of varsity team.
I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
I have been to Canada.
I have been to Europe.
I have watched cartoons for hours.
I have tripped UP the stairs.
I have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
I have been snowboarding/skiing.
I have played ping pong.
I swam in the ocean.
I have been on a whale watch.
I have seen fireworks.
I have seen a shooting star.
I have seen a meteor shower.
I have almost drowned.
I have been so embarrassed I wanted to disappear.
I have listened to one CD over & over & over again.
I have had stitches.
I have had frostbite.
I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
I have stayed up til 2 doing homework/projects.
I currently have a job.
I have been ice skating.
I have been rollerblading
I have fallen flat on my face.
I have tripped over my own two feet.
I have been in a fist fight.
I have played videogames for more than 3 hours straight.
I have watched the power rangers.
I attend Church regularly.
I have played truth or dare.
I have already had my 16th birthday.
I have already had my 17th birthday.
I've called someone stupid.
I've been in a verbal argument.
I've cried in school.
I've played basketball on a team.
I've played baseball on a team.
I've played football on a team.
I've played soccer on a team.
I've done cheerleading on a team.
I've played softball on a team.
I've played volleyball on a team.
I've played tennis on a team.
I've been on a track or cross country team.
I've been swimming more than 20 times in my life.
I've bungee jumped.
I've climbed a rock wall.
I've lost more than $20.
I've called myself an idiot.
I've called someone else an idiot.
I've cried myself to sleep.
I've had (or have) pets.
I've owned a spice girls CD.
I've owned a britney spears CD.
I've owned an N*Sync CD.
I've owned a backstreet boys CD.
I've mooned someone.
I have sworn at someone of authority before.
I've been in the newspaper.
I've been on TV.
I've been to Hawaii.
I've eaten sushi.
I've been on the other side of a waterfall.
I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings movies.
I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
I've watched all of the Rocky movies.
I've watched the 3 stooges.
I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
I've watched Looney Tunes.
I've been stuffed into a locker/I have stuffed others into lockers.
I've been called a geek.
I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
I've hugged my mom within the past 24 hrs.
I've hugged my dad within the past 24 hours.
I've met a celebrity/music artist.
I've written poetry.
I've been arrested.
I've been attracted to someone much older than me.
I've been tickled till I've cried.
I've tickled someone else until they cried.
I've had/have siblings.
I've been to a rock concert.
I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it.
I've been in a play.
I've been picked last in gym class.
I've been picked first in gym class.
I've been picked in that middle-range in gym class.
I've cried in front of my friends.
I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages.
I've played Halo 2.
I've freaked out over a sports game.
I've been to Alaska.
I've been to China.
I've been to Spain.
I've been to Japan.
I've had a fight with someone on AIM.
I've had a fight with someone face-to-face.
I've had serious conversations using IM.
I've forgiven someone who has done something wrong to me.
I've been forgiven.
I've screamed at a scary movie.
I've cried at a chick flick.
I've watched a lot of action movies.
I've screamed at the top of my lungs.
I've been to a rap concert.
I've been to a hip hop concert.
I've lived in more than 2 houses.
I've driven on the highway/been on the highway.
I've driven more than 400 miles in a day/been in a car that went more than 400 miles in a day.
I've been in a car accident.
I've done drugs.
I've been homesick.
I've thrown up.
I've puked on someone.
I've been horseback riding.
I've filled out more than 10 myspace surveys.
I've spoken my mind in public.
I've proved someone wrong.
I've been proven wrong by someone.
I've broken a leg.
I've broken an arm.
I've fallen off a swing.
I've swung on a swing for more than 30 mins straight.
I've watched Winnie the Pooh movies.
I've forgotten my backpack when I've gone to school.
I've lost my backpack.
I've come close to dying.
I've seen someone die.
I've known someone who has died.
I've wanted to be an actor/actress at some point.
I've done modeling.
I've forgotten to brush my teeth some mornings.
I've taken something/someone for granted.
I've realized how good my life is.
I've counted my blessings.
I've made fun of a classmate.
I've been asked out by someone and I said no.
I've slapped someone in the face.
I've been skateboarding.
I've been backstabbed by someone I thought was a friend.
I've lied to someone to their face.
I've told a little white lie.
I've taken a day off from school just so I don't go insane.
I've fainted.
I've had an argument with someone about whether cheerleading is a sport or not.
I've pushed someone into a pool.
I've been pushed into a pool.
I've been/are in love.
I have lived through 107 things. Find out how many things you have lived through by taking the survey at TheTopTens

Best Myspace Surveys

14 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that is long. Mine would be so damn short, lol. I have led a sheltered, boring life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Bio, no worries. When I was growing up I always thought I'd grow up to be a boy being so hyper. In time, you would have done much more and only thing I could dream of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Lord! My life seems to be like dried paint compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello JM, hahaha, like the metaphor.
    And the survey did not even ask if I used to circuit race because I did. You might say I had a phase when I thought I was immortal. Then I grew up, a bit. :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Sanjith, I wish you made your Blogger Profile public. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Myspace Surveys huh??? I never did myspace...skipped it and went right to facebook. Somehow I think I missed something. You've done a lot girl!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Yes I Blog, must have done MySpace for a week, then I moved on :). But I picked up that link from another Blog I was reading about the List of Lists. Thought it would be cool to take another one of them silly surveys since I didn't have a lot to say. Thanks for stopping by. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Psycho Babbling Basher, you must be living your best life!

    I have lived through 72 things. I thought that is a long list until I read you had 107 things. Amazing!

    - Malensky of mynosebleed.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for stopping by Malensky,

    Now that you're saying it, must be blessed to have survived it all. :)
    Bon jour mom ami! Merci.

    ReplyDelete
  10. conference call

    That's very interesting ... you've had a dynamic life ... so far :)
    Sorry for the Q but i dare to ask - how old are you ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear JustinBarley,

    Thank you for the comment. Re: your question, full four decades and a hairline.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cool list. do you plan to put any of your poems on this blog?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Question: According to your answers to the quiz, you have live through your 17th birthday but not your 16th. Is that because of your ability to control the space time continuum?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I totally swiped this from you. Thanks for posting!

    Oh and as far as Blahspace goes..... you all are not missing much. I had Blahspace for years and 700 blog entries when I switched finally to Facebook. It's a lot more organized.......

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, will Blog for comments.