I have been given another award, albeit I am a tad late in terms of extending my gratitude, I reckon it is never, ever too late to say two of the most gracious words in the English dictionary: THANK YOU. My sincerest gratitude to Marie of The Colour of Our Skin for having included my Blog amongst those she has found inspiring.
The Award is aptly designed as a butterfly; symbolizing change, transformation, metamorphosis. When given to you, you must NOT return it to me, it is intended to fly away and touch another Blogger.
I will be listing my own selection of BUTTERFLY Inspirational Blog Awards.
There are a couple of TAG questions that you may or may not decide to use, but it would totally delightful if you will.
EIGHT EASY TAG QUESTIONS:
- What makes you laugh, smile or giggle? My kids laughing and playing.
- What are your dreams for your future? Travel around Europe and Africa
- If you are to go to a cruise, where would it be and why? I've done a couple of cruises, so I will pass on this one. I used to work for a Cruise Liner.
- How would you spend your vacation time and with whom? I would love to go to Greece with my daughter.
- If given a chance, what life would you choose? Your life now or your past? I will always choose my life now. I believe that today is called a "present" because it is.
- Is there something that you wished before when you were young but you didn’t get it? I wanted to be a surgeon. I thought then, that it would take a lifetime of studying. But guess what, I am a lifetime student of human behaviour and life.
- Have you been in a situation where you might have given up but still you chose to move on? Yes, pretty much the story of my life. But since this would require a series of chapters, I will leave my answer to a YES.
- Is their someone in your life who has been your source of strength and inspiration? My father. He is my first love.
And now to my List of Inspirational Blog Awards. I am proud to be able to become part of their Followers:
- Andrea: Life is a Science Experiment
- Amber: Chronicles of Amber
- Dirty Cow Girl: Left Alone with A Full Moon
- Jamie: It's a Gay Life
- Lily: The Incoherent Ramblings of A Single Parent
- Violet: Gratuitous Violet's Blob
In so many different ways, these Bloggers' hearts, words, wit and own uniqueness have touched me. They have given my Blog Life in the internet-verse a totally different meaning.
And for my Inspirational Blog List: You have all shared and bared your souls in your respective Blogs and you have become one of my habits I refuse to give up on. I hope you can chance upon this Post and know how much your Blogs are appreciated.
I am also sharing a song that I find of great inspiration for people faced with the challenge of change and moving on.
Here's Ross Copperman's HOLDING ON, LETTING GO: