Saturday, October 1, 2011

FOR MY VERY CLEVER AND SMART FOLLOWERS

Some of you may be aware that I manage two Blogs.  The OTHER BLOG is a collection of my sheer randomness and my lifetime quest for nothing-ness.


My most recent post is a test of Brain Cells (smarts, so to speak).  Can you Think out of the Box?


It's called NAME THAT PICTURE (<Click that link, it takes you to the Quiz Post) Fine, I could post it here but I'm too lazy and I'm too clever.

I am challenging you to try to check it out, wrestle with it and give me your answers.


For those with little kids, it may be wise to have them go at it and pretend it was you who gave the answers.  Lol!


Good luck and may the force be with you always.
"Do or do not, there is no try." - not me but from Yoda Master


AND NOW FOR THE UPDATES ON THE CORRECT ANSWERS.  CHECK THIS OUT:
UPDATED POST WITH ANSWERS



4 comments:

  1. Got half right, Gator-Aide and (K)night-mare? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. i'm so going to do this after i write :)

    pajama day.

    perfect for dares from psycho basher!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those were good!! I got about half of them right, the whole milk one totally threw me off. Just wanted you to know that I included you in my latest post :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, will Blog for comments.